In Stock & Shipping FREE Monday-Friday!
Orders Paid Before 12pm CST Ship Same Day!
Please See The States We DO NOT Ship To!
No Sales Tax Collected On Our Website! (MO only)
This listing is for Two (2) Factory New GETLOWERS.COMTM AR-15 Pattern 80% Billet Lower Receivers. An 80 percent lower is not considered a firearm and can be shipped direct-to-consumer - no FFL required.
Product Details - AR-15 80% Lower Receiver
- Part Weight: 12oz
- Production Date: July 2021
- Country of Origin: USA
- 0-80% Machining: Precision CNC, Accepts All Mil-Spec Parts
- Material: 7075 T-6 Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Billet
- Coating: MIL-A-8625 Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized
- Finish: Bead-Blasted Mil-spec Black
- Safety Selector Engravings: Fire/ Safe included, both sides (not shown)
- Pre-milling: Rear Shelf Included
- Trigger Guard: Integrated
- Buffer Retainer Pin Hole: Enhanced "High Noon" Cut
- Bolt Catch Hole: Tapped
- Bolt Catch Screw: Included
- Rear Takedown Detent Hole: Tapped
- Rear Takedown Detent Screw: Included
- Bolt Catch & Takedown Detent Screw Hex Wrench: Included
- Custom Upper Receiver Lug Tensioning Screw Hole: Tapped
- Nylon-Tipped Upper Receiver Lug Tensioning Screw: Included
- Magazine Well Finish: Broached
NOTE: This billet will fit in most if not all standard 80% lower jigs, including those used for forgings. If your jig does not work, take advantage of our No Hassles Return Policy and simply return the product in Like New condition on our dime!
All parts are fabricated in the USA from American raw materials.
Top quality billet manufactured to stringent AS9100 aerospace tolerances. Top flight fit and finish.
Bolt catch roll pin replaced with a threaded 308-style hex head retaining pin for easy assembly/ disassembly without marring your lower's finish.
Takedown pin detent hole tapped for use with included grub screw - no more bent or lost springs messing around with the end plate during buffer kit assembly! Grub screw tap oversized to accommodate a larger grub screw - no more stripping out threads with this improved design!
Custom cut and tapped to accept integrated upper receiver lug tensioning screw. Eliminate rattle when marrying upper and lower receivers from separate manufacturers. Proven to improve shot consistency and accuracy in builds with this fitment issue.
Custom cut "High Noon" buffer retainer pin hole (hence the notch in the buffer support ring). Off-the-shelf cut is slightly off-vertical and away from the buffer, reducing retention ability. This engineering enhancement eliminates that problem. Buffer support ring notch invisible beneath the charging handle in a completed build.
Note: engraved code on grip support is an internal batch code for quality control & inspection. Not a serialization code and cannot be traced to individual parts.
This item cannot be shipped to the following locations: ex-USA, US Territories, APO/FPOs, WASHINGTON STATE, NEW YORK, HAWAII, CONNECTICUT, NEW JERSEY, NEVADA, RHODE ISLAND, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, SAN DIEGO CA, SAN FRANCISCO CA, LOS ANGELES CA, and no freight-forwarding companies. Orders with shipping and/ or billing addresses at these locations will be cancelled.
As a precondition of sale, Buyer agrees to release Seller from all liability, whether criminal or civil, arising from the purchase, ownership, possession, use or misuse of this item. By purchasing this item, you warrant you are US Citizen and that you are legally allowed to purchase and possess this item.